Founded and launched as an independent startup in June 2016, Viz.ai, Inc. is an applied artificial intelligence (AI) healthcare company that works alongside physicians to synchronize acute medical care. The Viz.ai System leverages advanced deep learning to communicate time-sensitive information about patients directly to a specialist who can intervene and treat.
The Company’s missions
- • To improve lives by increasing access to life saving treatment,
- • To ensure patients worldwide are cared for by the right doctor at the right time by providing the right infrastructure through which time- sensitive, life-threatening diseases are diagnosed, and managed, and new therapies discovered.
The Management and all employees are committed to an objective Information Security Management System in accordance with its strategic business objectives.
To that end, Viz.ai has
- • Developed and implemented measurable policies and processes while considering the protection of the organization’s information assets from all threats both internal and external
- • Fostered customer confidence by acting in accordance with well-known security standards and best practices
- • Improved the Information Security Management System through the establishment and regular review of measurable security objectives at relevant functions and levels of the organization
- • Commit to comply with business and legal regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations
- • Provided systems for protection against unauthorized access
- • Ensured confidentiality, integrity
andavailability of customers’ data
- • Developed, implemented, and tested a Business Continuity Plan
- • Created mechanisms to identify and review the risk and impact of breaches in protected information
- • Communicated all relevant security policies to employees and other interested parties as applicable.
Viz.ai management is committed to the Information Security Management System, and ensures that all policies are communicated, understood, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organization, and regularly reviewed for continuous applicability.
Certifications, Policies & Reports
Viz.ai provides third-party attestations, certifications, Service Organization Controls (SOC) report and other relevant compliance reports directly to our customers under NDA.
The Viz.ai ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification can be downloaded from Viz.ai Trust Center.
The Viz.ai Security Team regularly scans all Internet-facing service endpoint IP addresses for vulnerabilities. The Viz.ai Security Team notifies the appropriate parties to remediate any identified vulnerabilities. In addition, external vulnerability threat assessments are performed regularly by independent security firms. Findings and recommendations resulting from these assessments are categorized and delivered to the Viz.ai leadership.
In addition, the Viz.ai control environment is subject to regular internal and external audits and risk assessments. Viz.ai engages with external certifying bodies and independent auditors to review and test the overall Viz.ai control environment.